By definition, Purchasing is the routine tactical (day to day operational) activities associated with procuring quality materiel, products and services for the organisation, and ensuring the associated administrative management activities such as delivery, expediting, compliance and payment activities are managed effectively and efficiently.
Furrutter & Associates (Procurement) offers a range of value adding Tactical Purchasing related consulting and implemented interim management solutions, are on offer to clients in need of rapid targeted transformation, within their tactical Purchasing operations, to ensure the continuous and seamless supply of goods and services, that are critical to the organisation’s ability to meet its core business objectives.
Consulting and implemented solutions are offered in the following Key Performance segments of day to day Tactical and Functional Purchasing Administration and Operations:
- Procurement Best Practice
- Defining Operational Procurement Objectives & Goals
- Performance Auditing & Benchmarking
- Standards & Schedules for quality Compliance on all “buy-ins”
- Processes, Policies and Procedural Development
- Operational Vendor Relationship Management
- Global Product Sourcing (national & international)
- Negotiation & Contract Management
- Service Level Agreements
- Supply Contract & Expediting Management
- Sourcing Category Management
- Forecasting Strategies
- Managing “on hand” and Just in Time Inventories
- Expediting and Orders Management
- RFI, RFQ, Bid & Tender Management
- Internal stakeholder Relationship Management
- Purchase Requisition Process Engineering & Improvement
- Developing & Improving Reorder Point Systems
- Inventory Management (inc Stock Checks and Cycle Counts)
- Scheduling and guidelines for quantity and quality standards
- Solutions for Outsourcings & 3rd Party Options
By definition, Strategic Procurement is the management process that ensures procurement is in line with the overall corporate strategy, and is focused on long term in-depth planning and management of the procurement strategy and functionality.
Human Capital Development
To most dynamic Procurement executives, Human Capital and Procurement have become increasingly interdependent due to the fact that the greatest cost in real terms of financial and operational performance is effective human capital.
Furrutter & Associates (Procurement) offers Specialised Procurement consulting and interim management solutions to clients in need of rapid targeted transformation and continuous improvement, within specialised non- mainstream facets of Procurement strategy, both within the short and long term.
Interim & Contract
Furrutter & Associates (Procurement) offers short and medium term Procurement resource solutions to clients that require interim management or Contingency Staffing resources. The greatest benefit of using such resources is to service targeted, unique, discreet or sensitive situations whereby a permanent role-player maybe non-advantageous, unnecessary or impossible to source at short notice or to fill extra capacity staffing needs or sudden gaps and departures.