Human Capital Development
To most dynamic Procurement executives, Human Capital and Procurement have become increasingly interdependent due to the fact that the greatest cost in real terms of financial and operational performance is effective human capital.
For clients in need of Procurement based human capital solutions, in order to improve and best utilise this often overlooked, but most vital of all assets-the human capital element, Furrutter & Associates (Procurement & Warehousing) offers a broad range of specialised consulting solutions.
Consulting solutions are offered in the following Key Performance segments:
- Workforce Analytics
- Workflow Strategy
- Departmental Hierarchy Visualisation
- Recruitment Strategy & Recruitment Vendor Management
- Guidelines for Codes of Conduct
- Skills Requirement Analysis & Recommendation
- Existent Skills Competency Audit
- Benchmarking of Job Descriptions & associative Qualification/Experience Requirements
- Job Evaluation and Grading Guidelines
- Remuneration Strategy, Guidelines & Benchmarks
- Motivation, Initiative and Incentive Programmes
- Qualitative Performance Appraisals
- Skills Competency Testing for incumbent candidates
- Management Technique Assessments & Training
- Management Designate Mentoring Solutions
- Management Succession Planning & Development Programmes
- CV Screening and Filtering Services
- Contracts of Employment Counselling
- Personnel Functionality Streamlining
- Contingent Workforce Solutions
By definition, Strategic Procurement is the management process that ensures procurement is in line with the overall corporate strategy, and is focused on long term in-depth planning and management of the procurement strategy and functionality.
By definition, Purchasing is the routine tactical (day to day operational) activities associated with procuring quality materiel, products and services for the organisation, and ensuring the associated administrative management activities such as delivery, expediting, compliance and payment activities are managed effectively and efficiently.
Furrutter & Associates (Procurement) offers Specialised Procurement consulting and interim management solutions to clients in need of rapid targeted transformation and continuous improvement, within specialised non- mainstream facets of Procurement strategy, both within the short and long term.
Interim & Contract
Furrutter & Associates (Procurement) offers short and medium term Procurement resource solutions to clients that require interim management or Contingency Staffing resources. The greatest benefit of using such resources is to service targeted, unique, discreet or sensitive situations whereby a permanent role-player maybe non-advantageous, unnecessary or impossible to source at short notice or to fill extra capacity staffing needs or sudden gaps and departures.