By definition, Strategic Procurement is the management process that ensures procurement is in line with the overall corporate strategy, and is focused on long term in-depth planning and management of the procurement strategy and functionality.
Furrutter & Associates (Procurement) offer its clients a substantial range of value adding Strategic Procurement consulting and implemented solutions, that succinctly addresses rapid targeted transformation and continuous improvement, within the long term Procurement strategy planning to ensure compliance, efficiency, lean management and the timeous uninterrupted supply of quality resources that are critical to the organisation’s ability to best achieve its core overall business objectives.
Consulting and implemented solutions are offered in the following Key Performance segments of Strategic Procurement:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Procurement Compliance Strategy
- Demand Management Strategy
- Building Strategic Supply Chain Partnership & networks
- Vendor Strategy
- Preferential Procurement Strategy
- Procurement Risk Profiling (Proactive & Reactive)
- Procurement Lean Practice Profiling (proactive cost management)
- Inventory & Product Life Cycle Strategy
- Procurement Intelligence (inc Trending & Product Category Research)
- ICT Technologies (inc of the “Procure to Pay” Process)
- Long term Improvement & Innovation strategies for Procurement within Business Expansion & Client Demand requirements
- Supply Contract Strategy
- Low Cost Country, Global and Alternative Sourcing Channel Strategies
- Direct & Indirect Spend Analysis
- Quality Assurance Strategies for all “Buy-Ins”
- Source Category Profiling
- Internal stakeholder (Budget Owner) relationship and collaboration Strategies
By definition, Purchasing is the routine tactical (day to day operational) activities associated with procuring quality materiel, products and services for the organisation, and ensuring the associated administrative management activities such as delivery, expediting, compliance and payment activities are managed effectively and efficiently.
Human Capital Development
To most dynamic Procurement executives, Human Capital and Procurement have become increasingly interdependent due to the fact that the greatest cost in real terms of financial and operational performance is effective human capital.
Furrutter & Associates (Procurement) offers Specialised Procurement consulting and interim management solutions to clients in need of rapid targeted transformation and continuous improvement, within specialised non- mainstream facets of Procurement strategy, both within the short and long term.
Interim & Contract
Furrutter & Associates (Procurement) offers short and medium term Procurement resource solutions to clients that require interim management or Contingency Staffing resources. The greatest benefit of using such resources is to service targeted, unique, discreet or sensitive situations whereby a permanent role-player maybe non-advantageous, unnecessary or impossible to source at short notice or to fill extra capacity staffing needs or sudden gaps and departures.